Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wma To Mp Matsui MP 3 Player - Parameter Is Incorrect ? Error ! Can Not Transfer Files ? Pls Helpp?

Matsui MP 3 Player - Parameter is incorrect ? error ! Can not transfer files ? pls helpp? - wma to mp

I have 2 GB MP3 Player Matsui. whenever you want to transfer a file from the PC, says "incorrect parameter".
* I can transfer files (WMA) files from your PC to your MP3 player
* I can delete files (I have already I) MP3 Player

What is the answer to this question. When you start Windows Media Player dialog box, and tells of the time "for this roll-synchronization sessions permanently"

What should be done, pls .. Help .. I am poor :(((( otherwise buy mp3: (((

Bless u



tag - matsui.mp3, drive, errors, transferring files, songs

1 comments:

Diegão Quebra-OSSO said...

Try the Google Search

Post a Comment