Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Download Pictures From Internal Memory On Lg Versa To Computer Having Problems With Memory Card Transfering Pictures To Computer. Half Show Up And Half Don't HELP!?

Having problems with Memory Card transfering pictures to computer. Half show up and half don't HELP!? - how to download pictures from internal memory on lg versa to computer

I can not send all my files on my SD card on my computer. View all, if the card in the camera, but when transferred and show half and half, gives me the annoying little red x thing. I tried everything I know to make the transfer, if someone has an idea, or if you know a software that see me, please can help. This is important to get the pictures I can not. And it is not in the internal memory of the camera, which are final on the map. I have tried to transfer with automatic reading, the transfer of HP, and manual. I also downloaded a few different programs that are supposed to get, and you can see the damaged files and do not tell me to be corrupted, so I'm baffled. Any help would be appreciated

2 comments:

Reso said...

If you are using USB, try to do it manually.

Although it is connected to the PC, go to "My Computer" and open it from there, as you would any other file.
Then copy and paste files to another folder.

After you restore all your files, format your memory card.

CRR said...

I had problems with broken too much time and my card was. It was he who comes with the camera, so I thought to get a new anyway. Sorry

Post a Comment