Saturday, January 30, 2010

Spanish Wedding Invitations Wording PLEASE HELP!! Translating A Wedding Invitation Into Spanish...?

PLEASE HELP!! translating a wedding invitation into spanish...? - spanish wedding invitations wording

I have questions about this sentence ...
"Because they fill our lives with your friendship and love to share"

It's my best guess ...
"Because you share in our lives by your friendship and love"

My questions are ...
"Did I" to "right? Or do some other word?
"It is true that two of you" or should I say "your" front or just a "you"?

Besides, how could I say "marriage vows"?
and how should I say the community room (as if they have them )???? Reception

Thank you!

6 comments:

Shad said...

All right!

Rating = marriage vows
= Room reception room reception

alla_r said...

Since you shared in our lives by your friendship and love have is, "Because you have shared in our lives for their love and friendship"

Promise of marriage is "marriage vows"

Town hall is "town hall"

MJ" said...

To find online translator from Google, many of them
check my website for advice and help from the wedding
Click on ads to pay for me to pay for the web;) Tell your friends
www.wed2be.net

Sexy Chick said...

I would say: "Because you have shared in our lives for the love and friendship!"

The two "you are" very good
And I use it to replace.

Promise of marriage would be "a promise of marriage"

Community Hall would be "town hall"

Congratulations and good luck! =)

DarkBloo... said...

Because you have shared in our lives with your love and friendship.

PS: You have an accent on the U

DarkBloo... said...

Because you have shared in our lives with your love and friendship.

PS: You have an accent on the U

Post a Comment