Thursday, December 24, 2009

Crossover Wagons What's The Diff Between Station Wagon, SUV, Sport Wagon, & Crossover?

What's the diff between station wagon, SUV, sport wagon, & Crossover? - crossover wagons

My father and I discussed the differences between these cars. My father said the pause in the day are what are now the SUV (not think, because SUVs have been there with the car of a train station * *) A crossover car, an SUV or truck (which is confusing) and is a car is a sports sedan with a regular cover on this property! Our survey had saved more than gas? The Sport Wagon SUV or truck? So why not buy American sports or breaks over? save more gas than SUV and crossover right? and not a sports car or truck more practical than SUVs and size measurement? I mean, you can adapt a sport truck, or anywhere a normal car can fit well? But where can attack SUV? When I say I mean Sequoia Suburban, H3, Escalade BIG !!!!! Can someone me the story of three? (Real Estate, sports cars, SUVs and crossover) and that the goal of all?
best answer 10 points .. I wish you did to me for specific details! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment