Monday, December 28, 2009

Black Genealogy I Have Family In Jamaica Who Are Mixed With Scottish Last Name Douglas. Can You Find A Genealogy For Them?

I have family in Jamaica who are mixed with Scottish last name Douglas. Can you find a genealogy for them? - black genealogy

I would like to know if the Scotsman Douglas thinks it could be related to me. The story is one of seven brothers, Douglas had the land in Scotland and Jamaica on the left. Supervisors May also be in British hands. One of the brothers had children, and slaves from Angola. He left the earth for the children. Douglas This is the grandfather of my grandmother. I've always been a mystery why it should give land to their children and black half. My grandmother believed that he loved and married. It is in our family who call themselves mixed with Scotch, because we show pale skin (a cousin of our snow white) and a red dye in their hair. I've always been fascinated with Scotland, and I think that's great if you visit the family had would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment