Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cask Beer How Do I Serve Beer In My Home Bar?

How do I serve beer in my home bar? - cask beer

I have a home, and - in the hand pull beer engine, the cold buffet, a gas regulator, source of free CO2 cylinders, cylinders and fittings. Can I draw a traditional beer (draft) from my refrigerator with beer, my engine? Do I have the horizontal run or I pull the beer with something spikey vertically - if I can, what with the hard and soft pegs?
Now, in a cold beer - what pressure should I get my slider for a beer at the open source movement /
Another tip would be great, ny

1 comments:

sprcpt said...

Theoretically you could use a weapon to throw his system.
The problem is that you need to make a good seal with the barrel. You can try a large plug (with a pair of holes, one for a dip tube and an on-line CO2) into the bunghole of a cask, which are on his side.

You have reached a kind of clip to hold the cap because of the pressure in the run.

7 bar pressure to act

If you made homemade beer, set regulator to 30 psi and shake to force the run for 10 minutes to carbonate the beer then used to reduce the pressure.

Post a Comment