Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ugly English Actresses I Need This Traslated From English To Spanish. By A Person Not Comptuer. It's A Hw Please Someone Help!?

I need this traslated from english to spanish. By a person not comptuer. It's a hw please someone help!? - ugly english actresses

It takes place in New York. We are in the theater. It is November and it snowed.

Dan: I want this game is good.
Peter: I would be surprised if it does not.
Dan: Quiet. You are about to begin, to.
Peter: Oh my God. This music is terrible.
Dan: That's absurd.
Peter: All the actors are ugly. Only an actress is hot.
Dan: I am sorry for them. I hope the script is good.
Peter: I wanted was the cinema. I prefer movies.
Dan: The movies are boring.
Peter: Sometimes, but it is impossible to judge. The last game I saw was much better.
Dan: I agree, what a shame that through this
Peter: If we could move to take.
Dan: I do not want to be disturbed with this game. I am happy to go. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> Peter: The next time I choose Event
Dan: I want to do. I insist that they do. I am not good at it.
Peter: I could write better plays than what we saw.
Dan: It is not necessary.

1 comments:

peas said...

Dan: I would like to treat this property
Pierre: I would be surprised if they do not
Dan start Calla.ya
Peter: My God, there. The music is terible.
Dan: That's absurd.
Peter: All the actors are ugly. A ACTRIS too big.
Dan: I am sorry for them with transquitos bien ellos.espero most.
Peter: I wanted an IRA pelicula.yo rather see a movie.
Dan: The son abura movies.
Peter: Sometimes, but you can enjoy. The theater has been much better final
Dan: I agree, it hurts to be here.
Peter: If we could.
Dan: I want to be angry Treatro Ino With this already, but I am happy to go to ..
Peter: Next time I will choose the case.
Dan: I prefer. and Ensisto do so. I'm not perfect.
Peter: I can write the opera better than that .. we saw
Dan: This is not shown to be necessary,

Post a Comment